Thursday, May 27, 2010

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

Ages since I last updated! Thanks to school & .. celebrations! May has so many celebrations! How awesome? Love them!

13 May: Went The Helix Bridge with WC cause its his birthday. He totally destroyed my plan that would definitely shock him to the max. Meridian JC Choir concert @ Esplanade together with YX + Hui Shan + LR + WC after seeing The Helix.







14 May: Table Tennis dinner opposite school! Thanks so much Team Temasek for the Ice-Kachang smashed onto my face! Hahaha, really surprised me!




15 May: Happy awesome 17th Birthday! Thank you everyone who wished me via sms/facebook/face to face/any others. Really grateful to each and everyone of you all! Especially my Family! Breakfast with Family then I went to collect my lenses and met up with Mindy & Sara for a while, went to eat @ Swensens and Icing Room-ed! :D

So my Brother & Mag gave me a polaroid camera for my birthday together with princess films! Oh damn my brother knows me best :D & presents from my family too! Oh dear


16 May: Oh damn..the day I got surprised by YX + Hui Shan + LR + Clarence!!! I was supposed to meet YX @ 11am and we were supposed to go on a coupley date, only YX & I. So..I was feeling bad that we didn't call HS/LR/Walter/Ian/Clarence along because..yeah just bad. To my horror..@ 9:45am, a girl who looked so familiar to me tapped me. My reaction was.. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Guess who the girl was..JAZMYNE GWEE YI XUAN! Omg..I was shocked to the max please, then followed by..Hui Shan + LR + Clarence who walked into my room with a cake, party hats, those poppers, balloons and singing happy birthday! Oh man how sweet can they be :D

Watched "The last song" with them, spent the day with them. How sad, Walter & Ian couldn't make it! :( Love you all TO THE MAX!








19 May: Birthday celebration with class for Xiang Nian & Daryl's birthday!



25 May: Another awesome day spent with YX + HS + Clarence + Walter + Ian! Birthday celebration to both Walter & Ian @ The Barks Cafe! Romantic place! Designed cake for both of them! How cool they spent their last 16th night with US! Caked + Floured + Whipped Cream them while walking to Walter's crib! Awesome awesome, I'm always having so much fun with them! Photos, DSLRs, Polaroids, Screams, Laughters. Chilled @ Walter's condo poolside together with Bee Bee's company! Oh damn she's so cute :D














26 May: HAPPY 17th WALTER & IAN! Met Walter @ Tmall's Fish & Co. He was with his friend and his friend's friend is Liang Rong's friend cum classmate. What a small world! So..after dinner there, Walter & I mrt-ed to Simei then cabbed to Ian's house cause he has a party at his crib but was kinda awkward cause..everyone there either from his ex school or..his AMS course. Candice was there though! Walter kept teasing the both of them ^^ HAHA Oh anywayz..26 May was my lucky night!

Walter wished for a cab to come within 10 secs and it came in less than 5 secs and..best of all..an iphone was in the cab! Someone misplaced it!!! I didn't know what to do because everything's in korean. The person calling is an overseas call, the phone's locked with password I can't do anything :(

27 May: The owner of the phone called!!! Hurray! I couldn't pick up the call cause I was in school but after school, the person called again! She met me @ my house and gave me two huge hug! She was super grateful! I was soooooo happy please. She's damn pretty, no joke. Really damn pretty like some supermodel. She's a korean by the way but her english korean accent damn sweet! Oh damn never seen such a beauty in Singapore. Happy for her and myself :) Good deed done! Hurray! Love


"Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars? I could really use a wish right now"